natural gas pot furnace flue gas heat recycling

Waste heat recovery | energy.gov.au

Companies should be aware of any forecasted increase in costs of fuels such as natural gas as this will affect the choice of fuel for new co-generation facilities. Identify heat losses. Before implementing waste recovery technologies it is necessary to identify losses common to equipment. These include: /exhaust ...

learn More

Multicriteria Analysis for Retrofitting of Natural Gas ...

The main exhaust gas (around 90% of the total flue gas) flows to a regenerative burner to heat the combustion air from room temperature to 550 °C and leaves the system at an outlet temperature of 145 °C. The remaining flue gas (10% of the total gas flow) is removed as hot gas drainage though a damper system (without heat recovery).

learn More